Even In this age and time, People exists who are religion lovers who can write, read and converse fluently in English. They are graduates or post-graduates. They are fully conversant with today’s so-called ‘Western nations’ and ‘Modern society’ and their thoughts, dispositions and social interaction, their social, Individual, cultural and private conditions. They can perceive modern needs, planning, international changes and conspiracies.
But still they:
2. Practical training according to Quran and Hadith in a religious atmosphere.
2. Arabic Grammar (Sarf-wa-Naho).
3. Arabic Language and Literature.
5. Principles of Jurisprudence.
7. Principles of Hadith.
8. Commentary / Interpretation of Quran.
9. Principles of Interpretation (Tafseer).
10. History and secat (biography of prophet Muhammed ‘sws’).
11. Ideological warfare and introduction of misguided sects.